Now that summer is nearly here, I’m looking ahead to the things I need to accomplish over the next few weeks and back-half of 2014. The agenda may be small, but the tasks are large!
I need to:
- Finish developing my Five Year Plan (and post about that here soonish)
- Send CONSUMPTION to the editor in July and work with my cover artist in August
- Work on the third draft of CONSUMPTION and send it off for formatting for a Fall release
- Edit the second draft of EMERGENCE by September, when I ship it off my content editor
- Incorporate all those necessary changes the content editor discovers and get the next draft of EMERGENCE ready for my line editor before the end of 2014
- Schedule cover design and formatting for EMERGENCE for a 2015 launch
- Start researching for my next book and be ready to write once (if not before) all the finishing touches are put on the above-listed works
- Make sure all of this years expenditures are organized and ready for 2015′s tax preparation
- Get organized for 2015 and 2016′s output!